Ulster U11 Open Championships
Entries Close : 30 Sep 2018
Lisburn Racquets Centre
36 Belfast Road,
Lisburn, BT27 4AS
The Ulster U11 Open championships will take place on 13th-14th October at Lisburn Racquets Club. Regulations for the event are:
1. Open to players born in 2009 or later.
2. The tournament will be conducted in accordance with the Law's of Badminton and the
Rules of the Badminton World Federation.
3. Players MUST be affiliated to Badminton Ireland or other National Badminton Association.
4. Each competitor MUST fill in a separate entry form. No pair will be accepted for doubles
unless entry has been received from both players.
5. Entry fee is £9 or 10euro per event or enter all three for £22 or 25euro which Must be
paid before you go on to play your first match or you will not be allowed to play.
Cheques to be made out to UBBUI.
6. Please note that players withdrawing after the draw has been made or failing to turn up
on the day will be billed for their entry fee which MUST be paid in full before entry is
accepted into another tournament.
7. Preliminary rounds will be Round Robin in groups of four were possible, if more than one
group the winner of each group will play in a final.
Entry open:19 August 2018 00:00 (GMT +01:00)
Entry deadline:30 September 2018 23:59 (GMT +01:00)
Withdrawal deadline:30 September 2018 23:59 (GMT +01:00)
Any questions or queries see contact details below:
Tournament contact Name: William R Martin