Ulster U15 Open Championships
Entries Close : 30 Sep 2018
Lisburn Racquets Club
36 Belfast Road,
Lisburn, BT27 4AS
the Ulster U15 Open Championships will take place at Lisburn Racquets Club on 13th-14th October. The Regulations for the event are as follows:
1. Open to players born in 2005 or later.
2. The tournament will be conducted in accordance with the Law's of Badminton and the
Rules of the Badminton World Federation.
3. Players MUST be affiliated to Badminton Ireland or other National Badminton Association.
4. Each competitor MUST fill in a separate entry form. No pair will be accepted for doubles
unless entry has been received from both players.
5. Entry fee is £9 or 10euro per event or enter all three for £22 or 25euro which Must be
paid before you go on to play your first match or you will not be allowed to play.
Cheques to be made out to UBBUI.
6. Please note that players withdrawing after the draw has been made or failing to turn up
on the day will be billed for their entry fee which MUST be paid in full before entry is
accepted into another tournament.
7. All events will be Knockout best of three games to 21 points using rally scoring system.
8. A Plate competition will be played for players knocked out in their first Singles match.
Entry open:19 August 2018 00:00 (GMT +01:00)
Entry deadline:30 September 2018 23:59 (GMT +01:00)
Withdrawal deadline:30 September 2018 23:59 (GMT +01:00)
Any questions or queries see contact details below:
Tournament contact Name:William R Martin